Choose a woodworking project and build it yourself! NOW is the time! DIY is the best way to get higher quality furniture, toys & accouterments for a lot less money! AND you can have fun and fulfillment while you do it! Build for Fun! Build for Profit!
A Woodworking Project needs a Woodworking Plan!
Unleash your inner artist. You can build furniture. You can build toys. Chicken coops are a snap. Art pieces show your imagination and skills!
Maybe you are a beginner. You might be a novice or a pro. IT DOESN’T MATTER! You are creative at every skill level and that adds value!
No matter what type of project you want to do, remember, Safety First!
- SAFETY FIRST – That includes: Eye Protection, Ear Protection, Dust Masks, Gloves
- Your brain is the most powerful tool in the shop. Please use it.
- No Alcohol in the shop. (See note above.)
- Fingers ALWAYS at least 4″ (100mm) away from moving blades
- Observe and learn from older and wiser woodworkers
- Keep work area clean of debris, dust and clutter
- No horseplay in work area
- Secure long hair, jewelry, loose clothing, lanyards etc.
- Use the right tool for the right job
- If a tool is damaged, repair it correctly or throw it away
- Do not talk to someone using a power tool until they are done, unless safety is an issue
- Measure twice; Cut once, etc.
Build your Woodworking Project or Sell It for Real Money!
Custom, Craftsman Built, Handmade Furniture is HOT HOT HOT.
Customers line up to buy quality hand built pieces regardless of the price!
Folks are tired of assemble-it-yourself, low-quality, particle board junk that falls apart as soon as one of the kids crawls on it.
One reason antiques are such hot property is that it is so well made! You can make modern day quality pieces!
Many people are making $75,000 to $125,000 and more!